Why am I making a blog? Well, its a long story...
A few months ago, I started a vlog (a video blog) on YouTube. It was so much fun and I would vlog everynight. After a while- I had hundreds of video views and it was amazing! I told my best friend the YouTube channel name and she promised to keep it a secret, as I didn't want everyone finding out as I would never hear the end of it. She didn't keep her promise. Some of the feedback from my peers was good. Some teasing and recently what people have been saying makes me feel awful. So I decide to write instead; to do what I am good at. Nobody I know will ever read this because I will never tell anyone about it.
Long story short, all I want is to share a bit of my life with you and not have to worry about what I look like or what others will think of me. Well, of corse you're entitled to your opinion but, please, lets try to keep this blog a No Hate Zone.
Thanks :)
No comments:
Post a Comment