Friday, 21 December 2012

Fluttering Heart

It has been done! I finally forgot about Bob! To be honest, I couldn't care less about him! I'm so happy right now! To prove how much I don't care, I can tell you that his name was Michael not Bob. See, even though I probebly should'nt have done that, I did! Because even if he did read all of my previous posts, I wouldn't care! I am so over him and for good this time!

My crush asked me for my number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that it is childish to put so many exclamaton marks in a single post but there is no other way to express my excitement!!!!!!!!

I know that I have no chance with him but that doesn't stop that tight feeling in my chest does it? I cant even wipe the grin off my face :D

It's probebly really pervy to be writing about him when he doesn't even know about what his message did to my heart, so I will stop writing now.

I'M JUST SO HAPPY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment