I'd rather die than spend another day here,
the people who are supposed to be drying the tears are causing them,
everything good I once has is now gone,
nobody cares about me,
I'm a distant thing." Not capable of human feelings",
behind everyone's screams and shouts,
behind their harsh slaps and sharp toungs,
I cower in a corner, hiding from it all,
as the tears fall down my face, my sadness is overwhelming,
I hate my life.
I hate me.
Suicide.
The only way out?
Nobody hears my cries as I beg for help,
they're too obsessed with themselves and painting themseves in a good light,
no matter how bad that makes me look in turn,
they don't care,
nobody cares.
A few more years.
Thats all,
then I can leave.
Get away from here for good.
Get away from everyone and everything holding me back.
I dont need them
They dont need me
So why does it still feel like I have a massive gaping hole in my chest?
Something is missing.
Someone is missing.
I know who.
But their gone.
Out my life.
If only someone could hold me,
to help me get by,
but no one will,
no one ever will
at least,
not when I'm dead
No comments:
Post a Comment