Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Is it love?

Yesterday, my friend brought up an interesting point. She said "What's the point in having a boyfriend at our age?"

I'm 13. We both are. It probably seems like a very young age to be having a serious boyfriend, but to me, it feels like I could marry Bob now and spend the rest of my life with him. It's crazy, I know. But that is how I feel. I know it would never happen, though, because I have a habit of ruining every good thing in my life.

Which leads me to the question: Is it love? I really don't know. All I know is that I think about him when I'm not with him, I'm jealous when he talks to other girls and I enjoyed his company. When he didn't hate me. Does that constitute as love? Some of my friends are adamant that they are in love, but I can't help wondering if they actually are. To be honest, we don't have to know. Not just yet, anyway. Can't we just have fun and enjoy our lives before being tied down to one guy?

But how am I supposed to enjoy my life when I am constantly thinking about Bob? If you hadn't guessed, my resolution about not thinking of him didn't even last an hour.  I wish I was sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment